Ginecomastía en Monterrey
Men, like women, have a mammary gland only that it is rudimentary and underdeveloped. However, in some cases, due to hormonal, genetic factors, medications, substances that are used to improve muscle mass, puberty, etc. The mammary gland may have mild or severe growth with drooping of the gland and nipple.
The ideal candidates for this surgery are men who can not correct their condition with diet and exercise, healthy individuals, non-smokers and non-drug dependent, patients with realistic expectations and in which breast development has completely stabilized.
What is the best way?
The best way to treat this disorder is through surgery. The procedure can be:
- Simple liposuction in a very mild case.
- Liposuction with a resection of the mammary gland through a small wound that is hidden in the edge of the nipple and the skin in a moderate case.
- Liposuction with lifting techniques for more severe cases.
In most cases to improve results and complement the treatment of body contouring we combine gynecomastia surgery with liposuction of the waist (soap dishes) and abdomen.
Recovery is quick and a vest is used for 4 to 6 weeks as a girdle.
Important facts about Gynecomastia:
- Duración del Procedimiento:1:30 – 2 Hrs.
- Type of Anesthesia: Epidural or General
- Procedure: Ambulatory
- Recovery Time: 1 to 2 Weeks